Director Quality Assurance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Managing the Quality Assurance Manager and Quality Department.
- Oversees all aspects of Quality and compliance with cGMPs.
- Oversees internal audits of LifeVantage for conformance to cGMP’s.
- Oversees audits and inspections of manufacturers for conformance to cGMP’s.
- Submits and documents product testing, including:
- Testing for label claims
- Testing for purity
- Testing for banned substances
- Oversees the Customer Complaint and AER systems
- Communicates with manufacturers regarding quality issues and non-conformances.
- Investigates quality issues and reports on findings.
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures relative to the Quality Department.
- Manages quality issues by overseeing Corrective and Preventative Action Plans in conjunction with the manufacturers.
- Assisting Legal/Regulatory with market expansion documentation
- Assisting Operations in qualification of potential manufacturers and suppliers
The Quality Assurance Director’s additional responsibilities include the following:
- Work with the Quality Review Board (QRB) on issues related to quality.
- Other tasks deemed necessary by the QRB.
Education and/or Experience
- Five plus years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Network marketing beneficial.
- Proactive worker with very strong attention to detail and ability to self-check work on a daily basis.
- Ability to prioritize workflow is essential.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills – including ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, with daily tracking and regular follow up.
- Ability to mentor and lead junior level staff members.
- Stellar oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail necessary.
- Proficient in MS Office Products, including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.